Friday, February 22, 2008

Marg's Progress List

I was just about to post a review when I realised that I actually haven't introduced myself yet! I post at Reading Adventures, and just can't seem to resist the urge to join these long term challenges for prize winners.

Here's my progress list for the Fiction prize:

2007 Winner - Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozie Adichie
2002 Winner - Bel Canto by Ann Patchett

2007 Shortlist - The Observations by Jane Harris
2002 Shortlist - The Siege by Helen Dunmore
1999 Shortlist - The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
1998 Shortlist - The Weight of Water by Anita Shreve

2007 Longlist - The Tenderness of Wolves by Stef Penney
2006 Longlist - The Constant Princess by Philippa Gregory
2006 Longlist - Gilead by Marilynne Robinson
2005 Longlist - Case Histories by Kate Atkinson
2004 Longlist - The Time Traveller's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
2000 Longlist - Girl With a Pearl Earring by Tracy Chevalier
1997 Longlist - Red Leaves by Paullina Simons


I haven't read any of the nominees for the New Writers prize.

I look forward to sharing reviews with you all.

No comments: